We are looking for a Digital Designer with 2+ years of experience to join our team of passionate geeks, human-centered designers, and business thinkers.
Application Deadline: 1/15/2022
We are looking for a digital designer to join us with 2+ years of experience from a similar role and responsibilities. You have a relevant education and are fluent in Danish and English.
We hope you recognize yourself in most of the following qualifications:
- UI Design: You care about each little detail of the visual interface the user might encounter in a digital product or service. You work in/with digital design systems and understand the importance of consistency and scalability. Whether it is the interactivity, responsiveness or overall look and feel, you strive to design smoother user experiences, which is always on-brand.
- Interaction design: You are a proficient prototyper - from low-fidelity to clickable mock-ups with animations and transitions that simulate the end product. You create flow diagrams, know your interaction patterns, and are well-versed with accessibility & usability.
- Design thinking: You embrace a design thinking mindset and master creative problem-solving and critical reflection from multiple perspectives.
- Working with developers: You are familiar with and have experience with agile development methods. You understand and embrace the transition from dead pixels to a product/service that can be used by end-users.
- Project design: You are eager to pitch in and help win new projects and clients. You are familiar with how to best design a project and process to create relevant outcomes.
We value people who are inclusive, curious, motivated, team-oriented, demonstrate leadership, take initiatives, and create relations.
About the role
As part of a cross-disciplinary team, you will work closely together with our skilled UX designers and business designers. You will be the main visual driver of the user interface developing digital products. You will often work design sprint-based in your team, where you will be responsible for designing a visual guiding user experience, which is on-brand. You will ideate, prototype, test, and learn. You will mature the product and detail interactions during the build and implementation phase through to the MVP launch.
Our workflow is dynamic – there will be weeks with a high pace and weeks with time dedicated to deep-diving into the details, e.g. detailed prototypes.
You will have the opportunity to continuously develop and hone your digital design skills and profile. The design team at 1508 has a broad skillset, enjoy experimenting, nerd new digital design opportunities, taking initiative, and making ideas tangible.
We are a strategic design company that has been around since 2000. We are a team of nearly 35 skilled people and each of us adds to the unique 1508-spirit. We see our culture as our primary asset and allow no assholes and no bullshit. We continuously experiment with the way we work, to always bring quality in what we deliver to the world.
Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject "Digital Designer".
You are also welcome to contact our Creative Director, Tore Rosbo on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +45 5052 2559 to learn more about the job. We look forward to hearing from you.
Application deadline: 16th of January – but we’d like to hear from you as soon as possible.