Junior SoMe Consultant (Aarhus)
Are you an aspiring communicator who can write eye-catching content for social media? Then you might be the student assistant we are looking for.
Application Deadline: 2/28/2023
We are looking for a structured and proactive content creator who masters written communication in both Danish and English backed with a solid media and platform understanding. It is definitely an advantage if you already have experience with advertising on SoMe.
You will be part of 1508, a creative, digital agency specialized in visual identity, brand design and communication. We are a young and very social team that loves to spar and have a laugh with each other. Here you will collaborate with content creators, other SoMe consultants, brand designers, project managers and UX'ers. What we all have in common is that we are very passionate about designing digital experiences and loveable brands through innovative and creative, world-class solutions.
Who are you?
- You don't need to be a professional juggler or able to ride a unicycle, but we expect some level of multitasking and coordination skills from you.
- You are not intimidated by large excel sheets – and you always pay close attention to detail.
- Words come easily to you, both when writing blog posts and shorter SoMe posts. You can adapt your language to different platforms and target groups, and you excel in grammar and spelling. We all make typos, but we expect you to catch the worst of your own before delivering a task.
- You know how to build your text with a clear angle and a message targeted the relevant target group.
- You are proud of the work you do, and you are not afraid to present your knowledge to the customer.
- You swipe your way through life, and you feel as much at home on Instagram as you do in your own living room.
- You are self-managing. Basically, it means that you do not sit with your hands in your lap when you are done with a task, but move to the next job on your prioritized to-do list.
- It is not a requirement, but if you have graphic skills and experience with content production for social media, we will applaud you with uncontrollable enthusiasm.
Finally, you should be able to set aside 8-12 hours a week for work. It is not essential what you are studying, but we imagine that you have at least a year left of your education.
What are you going to do?
Your tasks will include:
- Copywriting for social media.
- Advertising on social media (You will receive the necessary training for this task) and reporting thereof.
- Setting up content calendars for social platforms.
In addition, you will be assisting on other tasks to the extent needed.
Why choose us?
We work in a bright and creative office space in Aarhus C, where you will get the pleasure of our own skilled chefs in our lunch restaurant. The white wine is always kept chilled in our bar, and the city's best coffee beans are ready to be grounded into the most delicious cup of coffee.
But you should, first of all, choose 1508 because:
- You will be part of a team with some highly skilled, creative, and tech-savvy colleagues.
- You will get a high degree of freedom and the opportunity to work with a lot of professionals from different disciplines.
- You become part of a social, ambitious, no-bullshit kind-of-culture – both during and outside working hours.
Are you a match for the job?
Then please do not hesitate to send your application, CV and other relevant material our way, as we will be screening and having interviews continuously.
If you have any questions about the job or about 1508 as a workplace, please contact Lærke Lie Pedersen by email email@example.com or by phone +45 26 36 66 01.